Everything that moves me

maandag 19 maart 2012

Change

Time change and so do I. My lovely galerie is let, so now I work upstairs in my room to make my textile Artwork and that is fine.
We had to get rid of a lot of costumes and that made me sad, but sometimes You have to do some cleaning.  Here are some nice pictures of our showcostumes. We used to work many years in showbusiness, also with our Showgirls.



So now my studio gets an all over change. It will be a Hobby shop a Creatheek and I am happy with that . The woman who runs the shop is very creative and that helps.
She has a website, but that is not perfect yet. But here is the link her shop name is Tante Til

Onze galerie is verhuurd en daarom moesren we veel spullen opruimen, dat was niet zo gemakkelijk want het is altijd weer moeilijk om afstand te nemen, maar dat is het leven. Het veranderd en dat is goed zo. De nieuwe winkel is een creatheek en dat vind ik wel leuk. De studio is geheel veranderd en morgen opent tante Til haar deur. Wij wensen haar veel succes.




       Tante Til


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten