Everything that moves me

donderdag 26 juli 2012

What is next??

Today I finished all my sewing work for the last Artpiece I have made, but I did not have the time to take pictures, that will be for tomorrow. A few month ago a nice lady asked me to make a textile artwork in commission from her house. Up till now, I did not work on that yet, I made a few pictures of the house. It is very large and difficult to take the house in 1 shot. So I made several pictures and now I have to put them together with Photoshop and see if I can do it.
This is only a small part of the house. so I also have to make the perspectives more straight. 
The house has lovely details, like a carved door with flowers and two very original lampposts
The colors of the house are very neutral and because there is almost no sun at the front, I can hardly make use of shadows. All in all, this is a fairly difficult task. But to see if I'm going to start.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten