Everything that moves me

donderdag 24 januari 2013

Tulips from Amsterdam

Tulips in january, yes in the netherlands we have them almost year round.
This picture is made in 1979. The colours are not as bright anymore I changed it a little with photoshop elements.
Mostly we start buying them with xmas. It 's funny,but somehow they give us the idea that spring is not far away, although the winter just started.

Days gets longer and now we can notice it for sure Spring is coming, with every tulip my husband brings into the house, spring comes closer.




Yesterday I got many velvet pieces, from my neighboor and today I started to lay them down in a nice pattern and sew them together. When it is done, it will be a nice throw for the couch. If she likes it, it will be a present for Sophie.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten