Everything that moves me

dinsdag 10 april 2012

Music keeps me going

It 's true I'm very seldom without music. When driving my car, the music is nice and loud, but at home it must be soft, like jazz, blues or New Age, like: Slow changes by Shanti & Friends, or Radiance by Steven Halpern. Listen to this nice piece on of music on You Tube called
 "Chill out beauty of this world."



In California I heard the radio playing Smooth Jazz, and now with the itunes radio on my MAC, I get exactly the same music, then my memories are back with my daughter who lives in the USA.
My husband and I still love to go out dancing, then the best music for us is Latin and Rock and Roll!!!
I'm glad we both love the same kind of music.  Now I have to start working again on my textiel Art, looking for the right fabric and colours. Here the latest picture.
I need probably an other tree days to have it all ready.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten