Everything that moves me

zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

Surprize


Surprised we are on a holiday to Spain. So it is difficult to keep up with the challenge, but I will try. At least I got a internet connection in the Hotel where we live.

Yesterday we left our home and for the first time in our life, we took a bus to Spain which is as I know now a big challenge to sit in that car for 17 hours, but it is a luxury car a double decker and very comfortable.

The bus made about 5 stops in France where we could take a short walk and had some food and something to drink. The back of the chairs went down vere low so I was able to take a nap for 3 hours. As we arived the hotel was still sleeping!!!!


But we met some nice people in a Dutch cafe where we had our first Sancria VERY EARLY!!! But is was nice and make you feel home in Spain.

3 opmerkingen: