Everything that moves me

donderdag 12 april 2012

A day of inspiration

Today I went to a Gallery in Germany not far from here. A friend from Facebook Marianne Delmee has en exhibition there at the "Galerie/Künstlertreff EESDRON." She named it: The girl, the mother and the actress. It is about Sisi the Empress of Austria from 1837-1898. Also a beautiful long coat hanging from the cealing called "Coat of Love".
 I was invited to the opening, but did not make it. So today was about the last day I could see it. I was impressed. The paintings are nice and soft, like looking throug a gauze. 
I know that Marianne also works with textile, like I do, but unfortunately her textielart is at an other place in the north of Holland. 
Mrs. Rosemarie Trampert, the director of the gallery was real nice. She explaned to me that she loves to bring artist together and has a meetings with different artist from around the world every 3th. Friday of the month. So I will go there more often.                            
.



drawing in the sand

ink and colour
                     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten