Everything that moves me

zondag 27 januari 2013

Tiffany

Just like I wrote yesterday, today it will be colourful again. Yesterday we had a very nice party, but the pictures are not ready yet, so here something about my tiffany work. My neighbours have a Tiffany Shop and 3 years ago I took a workshop tiffany. It is not too difficult, but You need a lot of accuratie because the cutting of the glass needs to be perfect.
coaster
I also tried glass fusing and made my own design which I like. For this work the seems must be very close together.

I have made from tiffany work a cat for my mam, and a nice golflady, and the best piece I made was the butterfly, it has many tiny pieces I believe about 100 and therefore a lot of work, but the outcome is nice and looks great hanging in the window.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten