Everything that moves me

zondag 3 februari 2013

Still, the bare earth (poem)


Today while I was walking on the golfcourse I wrote this poem and made a little doodle of a tree.

Still, the bare earth
 buried under dried leaves and branches of the autumn.Here and there a clearing of a felled tree, which could no longer exist.I walk, listening to the stories of the wind, sometimes soft or loud cheering by high pine trees, they tell me that the spring is soon to come.

With a little help of photoshop elements. Stormy weather
This is more a prose and not a poem,  because it does not rhyme, it is probably a little better in Dutch, but You got the meaning of it.
So here the original, in dutch.


Stil ligt de naakte aarde
bedolven onder
gedroogde bladeren
en takken van het najaar
Hier en daar een open plek
van een gevelde boom
die niet langer mocht bestaan
Ik loop, luisterend
naar de verhalen
van de wind
soms zacht
dan hard juichend
door de hoge dennebomen
ze vertellen me
dat het voorjaar
nu snel zal komen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten