Everything that moves me

woensdag 3 april 2013

Meneer de Uil (MR. OWL)

In the Netherlands, we have many very good children TV programms,but many years ago, when our daughter Nathaly was a little girl, we HAD to watch "Meneer de Uilt" almost every day.

She sang the song too and a few weeks ago, I found a drawing from meneer de uil which she had made while she was only 5 years old.

  It is so pretty, that I decided to make this cute aimal in 3D. Not easy to do, but I now it will be a very interesting little figure and very recognizable.
Not ready yet , but soon. When it is all done, I will post it again.
Children between 3 and 8 years old draw mostly funny figures with a round body and long arms and legs.
So this will be something for me to do in the future. If somebody is interested please contact me

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute,maybe I can find a picture jacodie drew that would be good for this?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen