Everything that moves me

vrijdag 4 januari 2013

I'm exhausted

Yes I am, running up and down the stairs and that is not the easiest thing to do. I had to go to the cellar, to find all my pretty handbags and yarns for crochet and knitting. It was a surprise what I found and there is much more. But I had to give up for today. As my shop downstairs is rented, I can only go in the evening, as I do not want to disturb them.
quilt with velvet and brocat fabric in earth tones with embelishment.
A nice quilt I put over the sofa and some of my bags in the cupboard, but I'm sure, everything is not at the right place yet. At least Dieter and I got the table up, so I will be able to start my new project. Wat ever that will be.
 As You can see on the picutes it was to dark my lighting is not done. Next time I need to take pictures in daytime!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten