Everything that moves me

zondag 11 augustus 2013

Digital Art new.

Last month I made about 16 small paintings and I have a small exhibition together with many more artist in September here in the Hospital of Roermond. I will have 2 textile Art pieces on Roermond and 2 of this new aquarels showing there. I will make a blog of this event next month. But for now I show You what I did digital with one of this paintings. I love working with photoshop it is fun to create new figures out of something I just made with paint. Like this painting for example
                                  rather colored with ink and framed with black marker

Then the next ste[ is to draw a figure right into the painting, for this step You need a steady hand, which is not so easy for me to do, but it worked out okay this time.
Not a perfect bird ofcourse but a good start to go on to the next step
Dropped in some more color and gave it two legs to stand on . Ready!!
There were about 5 different steps involved to finish the bird like it is now.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Always coming up with new stuff, great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Hi Sandra, Nice to hear from You again. Greetings

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Thank You Cheryl for making this comment. Greetings from the Netherlands

      Verwijderen
  4. Hi Coby I am Aurora Murgescu. I like your bird! I worked in Photoshop scenery cartoons. If you need suggestions, let me post on facebook. Regards

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank You Aurora I saw You do also silk painting. very nice I used to have a silk shop myself and did a lot of silk painting. Do You have a cartoon to SHOW Me. would be nice.

      Verwijderen
  5. Thanks for sharing the procedure as well as the art. I always find the process as interesting as the result!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Alessa, Thank You very much for Your comment.

      Verwijderen