Everything that moves me

dinsdag 10 april 2018

WALLHANGING VIVA MEXICO

We had a few difficult month (my hubby became real ill and needed a difficult surgery) and so I did not feel like writing. But now it is much better and so here again a new blogpost.
Despite all the difficulties I kept on going hand sewing on my large wallhanging. It has a lot of colour and the size is 2 meter wide by 2.40 long. I did not find a good place at my own gallery so I had to wait untill last month March where I had an exhibition with my friends from KC61
at a very nice place, called Terpekerkje Urmond
And here it is!!
I left it as three long pannels so it is possible to hang them apart with as much space in between as needed and ofcourse also leave it as one large piece, which I think is cool.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten